If you want to get updates on YouTube Channels into your RSS Feed-Reader, you have to do some easy steps.
1. Open the YouTube channel you want to track in your preferred browser
2. Copy the channel name from the URL into the YouTube Channel Name Converter and click “Get Channel ID”
3. Copy the Channel ID from the page
4. Replace the CHANNEL_ID from https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=CHANNEL-ID with your Channel Id from the YouTube Channel Name Converter.
5. Copy the RSS Feed URL (https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC6ySWla_95opV6RuXOX3HMQ) to your RSS Feed reader.
If you want to add multiple YouTube channels into your RSS reader, it could be helpful to use the YouTube Subsription Manager to export your YouTube subscriptions into a single xml file. This “OPML File” can be imported to several RSS readers.
OPML (Outline Processor Markup Language) is an XML format for outlines (defined as “a tree, where each node contains a set of named attributes with string values”). Originally developed by UserLand as a native file format for the outliner application in its Radio UserLand product, it has since been adopted for other uses, the most common being to exchange lists of web feeds between web feed aggregators.